Friday, August 1, 2008

Preserving the Planet

More than four months have passed since I last posted to this blog. I have not been idle however. What I have been doing is re-evaluating my goals in life. While good and honest politics is a worthwhile pursuit, what good will it do if our planet can no longer support life? A strong economy will also be worthless. Nothing much will matter if we are all crispy critters or frozen in an ice berg. It is with that in mind that I have decided to make the earth my passion. I feel strongly that we have little time to turn around the direction in which we have chosen to take our environment. Henceforth I will be discussing this issue in this forum. I am hoping to hear from others about what they are doing to help.

The other thing I have become rather focused on is inner peace. Sounds silly doesn't it but image a world where everyone is at peace with themselves and others. We could live in harmony with nature. Perhaps we might even stop killing each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
funny that i choose today to check your blog, it has been more than 4 months since i checked on it.
i too feel the frustration with politics. this country is not very smart. i wish they would wake up before they are forced too, but that is not human nature (unless we are more evolved than i believe)
glad you are focusing on inner peace, it has to come first.

Rick